Telephone Sales Team
Part time, £10/hour
Part time (approx 9am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday)
Flexible days 5th December until mid January 2017.
The office closes after 21 December and reopens on 5 January 2016
Each year West End in Schools produces and performs pantomimes in primary schools all over England. You’ll be a key part of the small team involved in administering this process, focusing on booking next year's work, and handling enquiries for other work next year.
Who we're looking for
- Speaks fluent English, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Has a friendly telephone manner and communicates precise information in a friendly way.
- Can sell without putting the buyer under pressure.
- Loves live performance, has a good sense of humour.
- Is computer literate.
Our vision and mission
Every child’s imagination should be inspired by the arts. Our mission is to use the skills of the professional theatre to provide highly creative learning experiences for children which they will remember for ever.
- Well structured work, creating the maximum benefit in the shortest time.
- Fairness - including the Living Wage.
- Continuous improvement.
- Time for each other.
- A desire to do things the best possible way.
- We acknowledge and share our own mistakes before they cause a problem. We do not blame each other for theirs.
What you'll be doing
- Collecting feedback from the schools we’re visiting with a pantomime this Christmas.
- Taking rebookings for next year's pantomime season and other work next year via phone and email.
- Recording all conversations, enquiries and bookings in our CRM system.
- If appropriate, handling sales enquiries by email.
Reporting Structure, key contacts and practicalities
We are a small company and you will report to the Marketing Coordinator.
In your day-to-day work you will interact with the people in our office, a range of West End performers and our contacts in schools.
You will be based in our busy office next to Caledonian Road station (with a Christmas tree and a coffee machine).
Where we are: