INSET: Shakespeare for primary schools
The INSET introduces a toolkit which will give you additional skills and confidence in working with children on Shakespeare. This can be a full day or twilight INSET course.
- Practical examples of how to approach the text and story
- Drama games and methods to engage children and get them involved
- Techniques to aid storytelling in performance
- Exercises to create characters
- Methods to aid teachers to include the whole class, playing a main part between many children
The course can be based on a text of your choice (we suggest A Midsummer Night's Dream as a good starting point) please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Location: INSET courses can be run in schools all around the country.
Duration: Full day or 2 hour twilight course
Cost: Full day £819, Twilight course £359
All costs plus VAT and are for teachers from one school (please note additional travel costs apply outside Greater London)
If you would like to book a date, or enquire about a course with teachers from more than one school, please telephone us or fill out the form below.